The TechOps Specialist is responsible for maintaining the smooth functioning of the payment infrastructure and operational environments that support Paywize’s payment applications. This is done by providing Tier 2 support to various internal functions.
A TechOps Specialist is a full-time position reporting to the CTO.
- Configuring new clients on various internal systems.
- Assisting in technical integration efforts from potential and existing clients and partners.
- Providing support for internal departments and helping to debug integration issues.
- Troubleshooting and solving of advanced problems that arise in the system.
- Changing settings and configurations according to various needs and requirements from both internal and external parties.
- Analysis and Design Processes on the finance system and related interfaces
- Contributing to the team with development ideas and suggestions regarding implementation of our internal systems.
- Working independently in a dynamic and global environment.
- Good understanding of the concept of API.
- Good understanding of the concept of HTTP Requests (POST/GET).
- Proficiency in Markup Language (xml, Json).
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient: Outlook (A), Word (A), PowerPoint (A), Excel (A).
- Linguistic Competence: English, Hebrew.
- Good time management and organization skills including the ability to prioritize and triage assignments.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fast and independent learner.
- Attentive to details.
- Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined, able to work independently and with minimal guidance.
- Good team player.